Coronavirus Advice


I am receiving many calls and emails about Coronavirus.

The best place for advice or to find answers to your questions is on the .gov website. Full details about the government’s response, recent announcements and what it means for you, as well as advice about what to do is available at This page is updated regularly and includes advice for individuals and businesses  needing financial assistance.

There is a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) section about what you can and can't do on the Government website at

You can also sign up for email updates from the government about Coronavirus. Please click here so sign up -

If you need any medical advice, please visit the NHS website at

If you are extremely vulnerable to Coronavirus, you should have received a letter from the NHS telling you what to do to shield yourself from the virus. Those who are extremely vulnerable and do not have a family member, friend or neighbour who can deliver food and medicine to you, you should either call the national emergency helpline on 0800 028 8327 or complete this online form -

If you are staying at home because of Coronavirus symptoms or because you are over 70, have a pre-existing health condition or are pregnant, and you do not have friends, family or neighbours who can help you, Staffordshire County Council can arrange to supply you with emergency food and care. Please call their emergency helpline on 0300 111 8050.

For getting a Covid-19 test, please visit or

Below is a feed of the advice and updates from the Government on Covid-19.