Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and advice update.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support and advice update.

If you need medical help, please use the 111 online coronavirus service ( and for more general information visit the .gov website here

For the Government's stay at home advice visit

If you have questions about Covid-19, you can use the Government's Frequently Asked Questions page -…/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-can….

If you are extremely vulnerable to Coronavirus, you should have received a letter from the NHS telling you what to do to shield yourself from the virus. Those who are extremely vulnerable and do not have a family member, friend or neighbour who can deliver food and medicine to you, you should either call the national emergency helpline on 0800 028 8327 or complete this online form -

If you are staying at home because of Coronavirus symptoms or because you are over 70, have a pre-existing health condition or are pregnant, and you do not have friends, family or neighbours who can help you, Staffordshire County Council can arrange to supply you with emergency food and care. Please call their emergency helpline on 0300 111 8050.

If you have questions relating to our local council’s support or services, please follow the below links below -

Cannock Chase District Council:

Staffordshire County Council advice:

If you have any other queries you can contact me here